There has been a lot of literature lately about creating and defining startup culture from the beginning.
Many seasoned entrepreneurs and famous founders talk of regret for not cultivating an organizational personna from the outset of the endeavor. As a startup, Bimotics is currently a handful of people that enjoying working together. As we grow, we are bound to face challenges to maintaining the productive and enjoyable atmosphere that we cherish.
What do you think? I’m excited to find out and equally excited to be a part of a culture like this!
Looking ahead, Roberto and I set out to define the core principles and values that are the cornerstone of Bimotics. The following is our first attempt at a cultural policy.
0. Have fun! You should enjoy doing your job!
1. No jerks allowed, be humble
2. Do no evil, business decisions should not bite us back
3. Don't spend money if there is a similar service for free
4. Teamwork, no decisions are made in a vacuum
5. Innovation, automation and ease of use are a priority
6. Business processes should not interfere with policy #2
7. Explore new concepts and actively share them
8. Bring your personal passions and interests, what drives you?
9. Don't be afraid to fail, take educated risks and learn from mistakes
10. Speak up!
What do you think? I’m excited to find out and equally excited to be a part of a culture like this.
Post a Comment